First Name: Mehri
Surname : Bahar
Date and Place of Birth: 1962 Tehran
Title: Associate professor
Alavi ,Second Tangestan,North Pasdaran
A. in Arabic literature, graduated in 1983,
from Alameh Tabatabai University
A. in Linguistic and literature,
graduated in 1993, from Goarge Town University, USA.
D. in culture studies, graduated in 2002, from Sorbon University, FRANCE
Specialties: Religious studies and mass media, and Cultural Changes in Iran.
have taught the following topics and courses in various educational centers, colleges,
and universities since 2002
courses in Alzahra University, Tehran
Cultural changes in Iran in Tehran University, Tehran, undergraduate and
Mass media and cultural consuming in Tehran University, Tehran, graduate
Religion and mass media in Tehran University, undergraduate
studies, Kashan university, 2013, graduate
sociology, Kashan university,2013, graduate
have done many researches in various cultural ans sociological areas. Some of
them are as follows.
- A Survey of the representation of Afghan in Iranian T.V, Tehran university, 2006
- An Analysis of the entertainment of Afghan in Iran .Tehran university, 2005
– The position of John Fiske in culture studies, 2010 ,Tehran University
4-The comparision of two radios in
representation of immigrants ‘ family (Iran and Calgary) 2013, Tehran
– Members of Scientific Associations
– Member of the Iranian Cultural Studies and communication Association, 2012.
- Member of Antropology Association since 2010.