1. • Babbie E. (2002). The basics of social research. 2nd ed. ed. Belmont, Calif. ; London: Wadsworth/Thomson Learning;
8. • Isaac-Márquez, R. ; Salavarría García, O. ; Eastmond Spencer, A. ; Ayala Arcipreste, M. ; Arteaga Aguilar, M. ; Isaac-Márquez, A. ; SandovalValladares,J.&ManzaneroAcevedo,L. 2011. “Environmental culture in high-school students. Case study of environmental education at the high-school level in Campeche”. Revista Electrónica de Investigación Educativa, 13 (2), 1-17.
10. • Kapor, L 2011. “Simulation of Precipitation in the Gunnison River Basin Using an OrographicPrecipitation Model”. AWRA 28th Annual Conference and Symposium, Reno, NV, AWRA.
15. • Perasp,D. Ponnusamy,A 2006. Effectiveness of four mass media channels on the knowledge gain of rulel women,1(3).43-69.
16. • Rajput, N. & Bajaj, P. 2011.» Pro environmental attitude and green buying –An empirical Analysis«.Journal of Management avd Information Technology 3(1),59-81.
17. • Saunders,C.D,Brook,A.T.& Myers,O.E. 2006. Using psychology to save biodiversity and human Well being. Conservation Biology,20(3),702-705.
18. Buist,E.A.& Mason, D.S.(2010). Newspaper Framing and Stadium Subsidization. American Behavioral Scientist, Vol. 53, No.10, pp.1492-1510.
19. 23. Entman, R.M. (2008). Theorizing Mediated Public Diplomacy: The U.S.Case. In Press / Politics, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 87-102.
20. Gitlin, T. (1977). Spotlights and Shadows: Television and the Culture of Politics. College English, Vol. 38, pp. 789-801.
21. Gitlin, T. (1980). The Whole World is Watching: Mass Media and theMaking and Unmaking of the New Left, Berkeley, CA: Universityof California Press.
22. Hannigan, John (2014). Sociology of Environment. Translated by Sadegh Salehi, Tehran: Khome Publications, First Edition.
23. Ruigrok, N. & Atteveldt, W.V.(2007). Global Angling with a Local Angle:How U.S., British, and Dutch newspapers /Frame Global and Local TerroristAttack.In Press / Politics.Vol. 12,No.1,pp. 68-90.
24. Scheufele, D.A. (1999). Framing as a Theory of Media Effects. In Journa of of Communication, Vol. 49, No.1, pp.103-122.
25. Shen,L.,& Dillard, J.P,(2007). Framing on the Processing of Persuasive Healh Messages: The Influence of Behavioral Inhibition / Approach Systems and Message. In Communication Research, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 433-467.
26. Takkar, J., ( 2007). “Development of a balanced scorecard An integrated approach of Interpretive Structural Modeling (ISM) and Analytic Network Process (ANP)", International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management Vol. 56 No. 1,pp. 25-59.
27. Tome,J.,(1380).Cultural and Environmental Development, , Translated by Mohammad Sharepour, Ghazal (open), first edition.
28. Tuchman,G.(1978).Making News. A Study in the Construction of Reality. New York: Free Press.