1. Bauer LL, Seiffer B, Deinhart C, Atrott B, Sudeck G, Hautzinger M, et al (2020) «Associations of exercise and social support with mental health during quarantine and social-distancing measures during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional survey in Germany». MedRxiv. (1): 1-18.
2. Cockerham, W. C. (2005) «Health lifestyle theory and the convergence of agency and structure», Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 46: 51-67
3. Harding, Seeromanle (2015) «The Determinants of young Adult Social well-being and Health (DASH) study: diversity, psychosocial determinants and health», Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol, 50(8): 1173–1188.
4. Keyes Corey Lee.M (1998) «social well-being», social Psychology Quarterly, Vol. 61, No.2: 121-140.
5. Keyes, Corey Lee.M & Shapiro, Adam (2004) Social well-being in the United States: A Descriptive Epidemiology. Chicago LI, The University oFshicago press.
6. Li Z, Ge J, Yang M, Feng J, Qiao M, Jiang R, et al (2020) «Vicarious traumatization in the general public, members, and non-members of medical teams aiding in COVID-19 control». Brain, behavior, and immunity. 88: 916–919.
7. Wang, Y., Di, Y., Ye, J., & Wei, W (2020) «Study on the public psychological states and its related factors during the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in some regions of China».Psychology, Health & Medicine, 26(10223): 1-10.