1. Cigler, Allan & Joslyn, Mark R. (2002).” The Extensiveness of Group Membership Quarterly”, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 7-25
2. Putnam, R. D. (2000) Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community, New York: Simon and Schuster
4. 41-Almond,G. A. & Verba, S. (1963). The Civic Culture: Political Attitudes and Democracy in Five Nations, Princton, NJ, Princton University Press
5. Campbell, C. & Jovchelovitch, S. (2000). "Health, community and development: Towards a social psychology of participation". Journal of Community & Applied Social Psychology, 10(4), 255-270.
6. Calenda, D. & Mosca, L (2007). The Political Use of the Internet: Some Insightsfrom Two Surveys of Italian Students, Journal Information, Communication &Society, 10(1):29-47.
7. 45- Gan,Ch; Lee,F.L.F;Li,Y. (2017).Social Media Use, Political Affect, and Participation Among University Students in Urban China ,Telematics and Informatics,34(7): 936-947
8. 46-Guibernau,M.(2001). Globalization and Nation-State.In Guibernau,M & Hutchinson,j (eds) Understanding Nationalism , Cambridge: Polity Press.
9. 47- Hashish,EAA. & Kamel,NMF.(2014). Identity, Political Efficacy and Expected Political Participation among Nursing Students after 25th January Revolution, Journal of Public Administration and Policy Research , 6(4) : 69-76.
10. 48- Huntington, S.P. & J. Nelson (1976). No Easy Choice: Political Participation In Developing Countries,Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
11. -Jemna,D.V. & Curelaru.M.(2009). Values and Students’ Political Participation, Journal for The Study of Religions and Ideologies, 8 (24):168-188
12. 0- Jones, F. L. & Smith, P.(2001) Individual and Societal Bases of National Identity:A Comparative Multi –Level Analysis", European Sociological Review;Jun01.
13. 51-Lipset, S.M. (1963). Political Man: The social Bases of Politics , New York: University Press.
14. 52-Miller, J. F., & Powers, M. J.( 1988). Development of An Instrument to Measure Hope,Nurs Res, 37(1): 6-10
15. moy, P & Micheal, P. (2000).With Malice Toward All? The Media and Public Confidence in Democatic Institution. USA: Green Wood Publishing Goups.
16. 54-Putnam, R. D. (2000). Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community, New York: Simon and Schuster
18. 56-Samuel K. Tesunbi, Irene C. Nwoye (2014). The Relationship between Media Use and Political Knowledge and Behavior: A Survey of Students of the First Americanstyled University in Sub-Saharan Africa, The Global Studies Journal, 6(1):7-36.
19. 57- Stockemer ,D.(2012). Students' Political Engagement: A Comprehensive Study of University of Ottawa Undergraduate Students, Journal of Yout Studies,15(8):1028-1047
20. 58-Zaheer,L.(2016). Use of Social Media and Political Participation among University Students, Pakistan Vision,17(1): 278-299