1. - Abraham, T (1994) Rural industries and rural industrialization in developing economy, India experience, Journal of rural reconstruction, Vol12, No2.
2. - Dunmade, Israel (2002), "Indicators of Sustainability: assessing the suitability of a foreign technology for a developing economy", technology in society, vol 24No4.
3. - Gillham, B. (2000). The Research Interview. New York: Continuum.
4. - Hermanns, H. (0995).” Narrative Interveiw in U. Flick, E.v. Kardorff, H. Keupp, L.v. Rosenstiel and Handbuch Qualitative Sozialfoeschung “(2 nd edn). Munich: Psychologie Verlage ::::::::::::union::::::::::::.
5. - Hoagland – Grey, Hilary (2011), Environmental Impact Assessments for cement plants: p.cm. (IDB Technical Note; 301).
6. - Misra, R.P. (1985), Rural industrialization in Third World Countries, New Delhi: Sterling Publishers.
7. - Munhall, P. (2101).” Nursing Research: A qualitative persrective, Jones and Bartlett publisher in qualitative research methods”. Thousands Oaks, CA: Sage.
8. - Nayak. U.S (1994), Rural industrialization’ M.D. publication pvt. New Delhi’ India.
9. - Petkova, Vanessa; Lockie, Stewart; Rolfe, John; Ivanova, Galina (2009), “Mining Developments and Social Impacts on Communities: Bowen Basin Case Studies”. Rural Society Volume 19 Issue 3.
10. - Ryan RM, Deci EL. From ego depletion to vitality: Theory and findings concerning the facilitation of energy available to the self. Social and Personality Psychology Compass. 2008; 2(2):702–17.
11. - Ryan RM, Frederick C. On energy, personality, and health: Subjective vitality as a dynamic reflection of well-being. Journal of Personality. 1997; 65(3):529–65.
12. - Rogers, D (1978), Industrialization in com Benefits and the Rural community, RuralSociology Propagation, vol. 43, No2.
13. - Rizwanul, Islam (1994), "Rural Industrializiation: An Engine of Prosperity in Postfirm Rural China", World development, No 11.
14. - Stern, P. Dietz T, Abel T, Guagnano G, Kalof L. (1999),“A Value-Belief-Norm Theory of Support for Social Movement: The Case of Environmentalism”,Human Ecology Review, NO 2.