1. Barton. H and Tsourou, C. (2000). Healthy Urban Planning. London: Spon Press; 1-200.
2. Braveman. P and Tarimo, E. (2002). Social inequalities in health within countries: not only an issue for afuent nations. Social Science & Medicine; 54(11):1621–1635.
3. Brown, G and Bramstion, P. (1996). Quality of life in the families of young people with intellectual disabilities. Journal of Mental Health nurse; 5(3): 120-130.
4. Carson J. (2011). Components social support and Quality of life in severely ill, low income individuals and general population group. Community Mental Health Journal; 34(5):459-75.
5. Chen, L.Y and Wang, T.C. (2009). Optimizing partner's choice in IS/IT out sourcing projects: the strategic decision of Fuzzy VIKOR. International Journal of Production Economics; 20(1): 232-242.
6. Chu, MT., Shyu, J., Tzeng. G. H and Khosla, R. (2007). Comparison among three analytical methods for knowledge communities group-decision analysis. Expert Systems with Applications; 33(4): 1011–1024.
7. Fanga, P., Donga, S., Xiaoc, J., Liud, C., Fengc, X and Wang, Y. (2010). Regional inequality in health and its determinants: Evidence from China. Health Policy; 94(1):14–25.
8. Keyes, C. L. M. (1998). Social well-being. Social Psychology Quarterly; 61(2): 121-140.
9. Keyes, C. L. M. (2002). The mental health continuum: From languishing to flourishing in life. Journal of Health and Social Research ;43(2): 207-222.
10. Keyes, C. L. M. (2003). Complete mental health: An agenda for the 21st century. Washington, American Psychological Association.
11. Keyes, C. L. M. (2004).The nexus of cardiovascular disease and depression revisited: The complete mental health perspective and the moderating role of age and gender. Aging and Mental Health; 8(3): 266-274.
12. Keyes, C. L. M. (2005). Mental illness and or mental health? Investigating axioms of the complete state Model of Health. Journal of Consoling and Clinical Psychology;73(3): 539-548.
13. Kober, R. (2010). Enhancing the quality of life of People with intellectual disabilities. From Theory to Practice (Social Indicators Research Series). New York: Springer press.
14. Larson, J. S. (1996). The World Health Organizations definition of health: Social versus spiritual health. Social Indicators Research; 38(2): 181-92.
15. Li. X and Reeves, G. A. (1999). Multiple Criteria Approach to Data Envelopment Analysis. European Journal of Operational Research;115(3): 507- 517.
16. Malczewski, J. (1999). GIS and Multicriteria Decision Analysis. USA: John Wiley & Sons; 1-392.
17. Maynard, A and McDaid. D. (2003). Evaluating health interventions: exploiting the potential. Health policy; 63(2): 215-226.
18. Meng, Z., Wan, H., Qiu, B. & Shang, L. (2010). Relative entropy evaluation method for multiple attribute decision making. School of Economics and Management, Beihang University, Beijing
19. Opricovic. S and Tzeng. GH. (2004). Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS. European Journal of Operational Research; 156(2): 445-455.
20. Rao, R.V. (2008). A decision making methodology for material selection using an improved compromise ranking method. Materials and Design;29(10): 1949-1954.
21. Schirnding. Y. (2002). Health and sustainable development:can we rise to the challenge? Lancet; 360(9333): 632-637.
22. Smith. HK., Harper. PR., Potts. CN and Thyle, A. (2009). Planning sustainable community health schemes in rural areas of developing countries. European Journal of Operational Research; 193(3):768–777.
23. Thiagarasu, V and Rengaraj, V. (2015). A MADM Model with VIKOR Method for Decision Making Support Systems, International Journal of Novel Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, 2(1):63-81.
24. Wei. J, Xiangyi. L. (2008). The Multiple Attribute Decision- Making VIKOR Method and Its Application. 4th International Conference Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing 2008. Chain: WICOM.
25. Xia. HC., Li. DF., Zhou. J and Wang. J.M. (2006). Fuzzy Linmap Method for Multi-Attribute Decision Making under Fuzzy Environments. Journal of Computer and System Science; 72(4): 741-759.