1. 24. Basile, E, Claudio, R., (2007), Building social capital in rural areas: does public Action Help?, Restructuring in Marginal Rural Areas (RESTRIM) –The International centre for developments, University of Aberdeen, GB
2. 28. Devine, J., (2007), Governance, democracy and politics of wellbeing, WeD Working Paper 36 , Economic and Social Research Council.
3. 32. Grindle, M., (2009), Good enough governance: poverty reduction and reform in developing countries', governance: An International Journal of Policy, Administration, and Institutions, 17(4), pp. 525-48.
4. 33. Grootart, C., (2001), Social capital: The missing link”, in social capital and participation in everyday life", London: Routedge.
5. 34. Hope, S., (2009), 'Capacity development for good governance in Developing Countries: Some Lessons from the Field', International Journal of Public Administration, 32(8), pp. 728 - 740.
6. 36. Kenny, C., (2008), 'Internet governance on a dollar a day', information polity: The International Journal of Government & Democracy in the Information Age, 12(4), pp. 8399.
7. 37. Knak, S., (2002), "Aid dependence and quality of governance: cross-country empirical tests", Southern Economic Joournal,68 (2), pp. 310-29.
8. 41. Martin, J., (2005), Participation and governance in regional development: global trends in an Australian Context, Ashgate Publishing Limited, Hampshire.
9. 44. Pater, F., (2010), People’s participation for good governance: A study of rural development programs in Bangladesh, Submitted in fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, School of Management and Information Systems Faculty of Business and Law, Victoria University, Bangladesh.
10. 45. Pierre, J., (2000), 'Introduction: understanding governance', in J Pierre (ed.), Debating Governance Oxford: Oxford University Press.
11. 46. Pollitt, C., (1995), 'Justification by works or by faith? evaluating the new public management', Evaluation, 9(2), pp.133-154.
12. 48. Ritter, T., (2015), Social capital as a determinant for good governance – An empirical analysis of the 27 EU Member States, 2013 EGPA Annual Conference, Edinburgh Scotland – UK, 11-13 September 2013.
13. 52. United Nations Development Program., (1997), Governance for sustainable human development, New York: Oxford University Press.
14. Boninger, T., (1991), Decentralization, local governance and rural development, Journal of Rural Management, 5 (6), pp.10- 25.
15. Boride, p., (1986), "the forms on capital" in: jack. Richardson(Ed), Handbook of theory and research for the sociology of education, New York: green wood press.
16. Bowles, S., Gintis, H (2005), Social capital and community governance, The Economic Journal, 1 (12), 419-136.
17. Della Lucia, M. and Martini, U. (2014), Destination governance. marginal rural areas in Europe, in E. Fayos-sola (ed.), Knowledge management in tourism: policy and governance applications, Bingley: Emerald Group Publishing, 265–281.
18. Easton, David (1965), A Framework for political analysis, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice- Hall.
19. Frank M. GO, Trunfio, M and Della Lucia, M (2014), Social capital and governance for sustainable rural development, Studies in Agricultural Economics, 1(15), 104- 110.
20. Gabriel, A., and Verba, S (1963), The civic cultuer, Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
21. Grootart, C (2001), Social capital: The missing link”, in social capital and participation in everyday life", London: Routedge.
22. Inkpen, A.C. and Tsang, E.W.K. (2007), Social capital, networks, and knowledge transfer. Academy of Management Review 30(1), 146-165. http://dx.doi.org/10.5465/AMR.2005.15281445.
23. Knak, S. (2002) "Aid dependence and quality of governance: cross-country empirical tests", Southern Economic Joournal,68 (2): 310-29.
24. Kooiman, J., Bavinck, M., Chuenpagdee, R., Mahon, R. and Pullin, R. (2010), Interactive governance and governability: An introduction. The Journal of Tran disciplinary Environmental Studies 7 (1), 1-11.
25. Krause, D. R.; Handfield, R. B., and Tyler, B.B. (2007), "The relationships between supplier development, commitment, social capital accumulation and performance improvement", Journal of Operations Management, 2(5), pp:528–545.
26. Narayan, D ., Pritchett, L (1997), Cents and sociability: household income and social capital in rural Tanzania, Economic Development and Cultural Change, v4(7), 871-897.
27. Putnam, R (1994), making democracy works: Civic Tradition in Modern Italy, Princeton: Princeton University Press.
28. Ritter, T (2015), Social capital as a determinant for good governance – An empirical analysis of the 27 EU Member States, 2013 EGPA Annual Conference, Edinburgh Scotland – UK, 11-13 September 2013.
29. Sampson, R (2005), Civil society rethinking" American Journal of Sociology, 111 (3), 1-25.
30. Son, J, Lin,N( 2007), Social capital and civic action: A network-based approach, the journal of Social Science Research
31. Tiepoh, G, Reimer, B (2007), Social capital, information flows, and income creation inrural Canada: Across community