1. Angerou,C., (2010), Discourse of ICT and development: Information Technology and International Development, 6(3), pp.10-18.
2. Chen, H.,(2002), Digital government: technologies and practices, & Deciion Support Systems, 7(34), pp.224-226.
3. Cigdem, A.C. (2008), Analyzing digital deivide within and between member and candidate countries of European ::union::. Government Information Quaterly, GOVINF-00529, pp.4-5.
4. Doldlo,N., (2009), Access to ICT education for girls and women in rural South Africa: A Case Stusy, Technology in Society, 4(31), pp.168-170 .
5. Dossni, R,Misra,D.C.&Haveri(2005), enabling ICT fir rural India, Publish by: Stanford University.
6. Estes, H,Richard,K., (2001), Socail walfare and social development: Partners or Competitors, University of Pensylvania.
7. participation in integrated management planning in the context of forested mountain territories, Proceediings of the A Reserch Course, the Formulatiion of Integratd Management Plans for Mountain Forests, Bardonecchia,Italy.
8. Heeks,R,Arun,S.,(2006), Social outsourcing as a development tool: outsourcing to social enterprises for povert reduction and womens empowerment in Kerala, Proceedings of DSA Annual Conferences, Readings, UK, 11November.
9. Hudson, h.E.(2006,) From the rural village to global village: telecommunications for Development.Laerance Evlbaum association.
10. Johnston, M. (1993), Social Development as an Anti – Corruption Strategy”, International – Corruption Conference, November, Cancun. Quintana. Roo Mexico. Kawasumi, Y (2005), Low cost broadband in rural areas (Report of case case analyzing by ITU-D SG2 rapporters group). Japan Telecom CO., Ltd.
11. Kozma, R (2005), National policies that connect ICT-based education reform to economic and social development, Human Technology, 1(2), p.117-120.
12. Malecki,E(2003), Digital development in rural areas: potentials and pitfalls, Journal if Rural Studies,2(4), pp.205-210
13. Mathur,A(2005), ICT and rural markets: Opportunities fir growth, the international information & library review, online in: www.eslsevier.com.
14. Pirannejed, A. (2011), the effect of ICT on political development: a qualitative study of Iran, Information Development, 1(27), 186-190.
15. Proenza,G., (2001), Telecenters for socoeconomics and rural development in latin America and the Caribbean, FAO, ITU,LADB, Washington D. C.
16. Raju, T& Ra,S., (2005), information technology enabled plultry system,Journal of Rural Development, 1(24),pp.560-561.
17. Rama,R.,(2004), ICT and E-governance for rural development, center for electronic government, Indian Institute of Rural Management, Ahmedabad, Poetuc, 6(36), pp.220-225.
18. Seames,G., (2000), rural areas in the information society: diminishing distance or increasing learning capacity? Journal of Rural Studies, 2(5), pp.13-21.
19. Szirmai, A. (2005) the dynamic of socio-economic development: an introduction.Cambredge Unoversity Press.