1. - Ahola, S. (2006) “From ‘Different But Equal’ to ‘Equal But Different’”, Higher Education Policy, 19, 2, 173-186.
3. - Etzkowitz, H. (2004). "The Evolution of the Entrepreneurial University", International Journal of Technology and Globalization.1 (No.1): 64-77. DOI: 10.1504/IJTG.2004.004551.
4. - Etzkowitz, H., Webster, A., Gebhardt, C., Cantisano BR. (2000). The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm. Res Policy, 29:313–330.
5. - Etzkowitz, H.; Leydesdorff, L. )1997). Universities in the Global Economy: A Triple Helix of University, Industry, Government Relations. London: Cassel Academic, 1997
6. - Klement, M., Klementová, S. (2016). Benefits of the support of polytechnic education for non-technical schools` students. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 217: 149 – 159.
7. - Littke, K., Thång, P. (2015). Learning at work in Higher Vocational Education. Nordic Journal of Vocational Education and Training. 5:1-17.
8. Medvedeva, T. (2015). University Education: the Challenges of 21st Century (National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia) International Conference on Research Paradigms Transformation in Social Sciences, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 166: 422 – 426.
9. - Valimaam,J., Neuvonen-Rauhala,N.L.(2008) .Polytechnics in Finnish Higher Education . Non-University Higher Education in Europe, Springer Science + Business Media B.V, 77-98.
10. Akkerman,S.F.,Bakker,A.(2012).Crossing Boundaries Bettween School and Work During Apprenticeshipe, Vocation and Learning,5(2)153-173.
11. Benedict. K.M.(2015). Factors Influencing Access To Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Bingaman East SUB-County, Kenya, A Research Project Submitted for the Award of the Degree of Master of Education in Economics of Education: University of Nairobi.
12. Evance , J. (2015). National Policy for the Youth Polytechnics and Vocational Training Sector( NPYP& VTS),Nairobi: MOYAS.
13. Nordgraf,M.(2015).Vocational Training and Skill Development in the Poverty Reduction Strategy’.Papers- a preliminary review, skills and employability department, ILO: Geneva.
14. Premand, P., Brodmann, S., Almeida, R., Grun, R., and Barouni, M. (2012).Entrepreneurship Training and Self-Employment among University Graduates: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Tunisia. ftp.iza.org/dp7079.pdf
15. Report of the unesco international symposium.(1989). International Bilding Wissens chaft innovation methods of the technical and vocational Education, homburg, jure 2, 5-9.
16. Stukalina, Y. (2017). Management of a Technical University in the Context of Preparing Students for the 21stCentury Careers in Science and Technology,Procedia Engineering,178:249–257.