1. Auradkar, J.B. (2013) child marriage in India: an overview, Review of Research, Publish in OALib Journal.
2. Bott, Sarah, Shireen Jejeebhoy, Iqbal Shah, and Chander Puri. (2003) «Towards Adulthood: Exploring the Sexual and Reproductive Health of Adolescents in South Asia». Geneva: World Health Organization.
3. Clark S, Bruce J, Dude A. (2006) «Protecting young women from HIV/AIDS: the case against child and adolescent marriage». Into Fem. Plan Perspective, 32(2): 79–88.
4. Erulkar, Annabel (2014) «Early Marriage, Marital Relations and Intimate Partner Violence in Ethiopia», International Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, Vol. 39, No. 1 (MARCH2013), pp. 6-13.
5. Getahun, F., Mazengia, F., Abuhay, M. and Birhanu, Z. (2013) Comprehensive Knowledge about Cervical Cancer Is Low among Women in Northwest Ethiopia, BMC Cancer, 13, 2. http: //dx.doi.org/10.1186/1471-2407-13-2.
6. Hans, P.J. (2003) «Maternity Before Maturity: Teen Birth Rates in California», Public Policy Institute of California, Vol. 4.
7. Harvey, D., Weuzel, A., and Sprecher, s. (2005) the handbook of sexuality in close Relationships. New Jersey.
10. Jain, Saranga and Kathleen Kurz. (2007) «New Insights on Preventing Child Marriage: A Global Analysis of Factors and Programs. Washington», DC: International Center for Research on Women (ICRW).
11. Lane S. (2011) Stealing innocence: Child marriage and gender inequality in Pakistan, Plan Finland. 2011 [cited 2011 December 28].
12. Mir AM, Gull S (2012) «Countdown to 2015: A case study of maternal and child health service delivery challenges in five districts of Punjab», J Pak Med Assoc, 2012; 62: 1308-13.
13. Nasrullah, Muazzam (2015) «child marriage and its impact on maternal and child health in Pakistan», Doctor of philosophy in the discipline of public health (Ph.D.), Supervisors: Alexander Krämer and Claudia Hornberg, Bielefeld University, Bielefeld, Germany.
14. Nguyen, M. C., Wodon, Q., & Wodon, Q. (2015) «Impact of Child Marriage on Literacy and Education Attainment in Africa», Child Marriage and Education in Sub-Saharan Africa.
15. Nour, N.M. (2009) «Child Marriage. A Silent Health and Human Rights Issue». Reviews in Obstetrics Gynecology, 2, 51-56.
16. Raj A. (2010) «When the mother is a child: the impact of child marriage on the health and human rights of girls», Arch Dis Child, 95: 931-5.
17. Walker, Judith-Ann (2012) «Early Marriage in Africa – Trends, Harmful Effects and Interventions», African Journal of Reproductive Health, June 2012 (Special Edition); 16(2): 231-240.