1. 3. Cameron,C.A.,Meyers,L.A.,&Olswang,S.G.(2005).Academic bills of rights: Conflict in the classroom. Journal of College and University Law,31,243-290.
2. 4. Creswell, John W. (2011). Educational Research: Planning, conducting, and Evaluating Quantitative and Qualitative Research. Merrill Education.
3. 5. Djurkovic, N., McCormack, D., Casimir, G. (2005). The behavioral reactions of victims to different types of workplace bullying. International Journal of Organization Theory and Behavior, 8(4), 439-460. Retrieved December 11, 2007 from ABI/INFORM Global database.
4. 6. Einarsen, S. (2000). Harassment and bullying at work: A review of the Scandinavian approach. Aggression and Violent Behaviors, 5(4), pp. 379-401. Retrieved November 22, 2008 from Elsevier Science Ltd.
5. 7. Einarsen, S., Hoel, H., Zapf, D, Cooper, C. (2003). The concept of bullying at work. In Stale Einarsen, Helge Hoel, Dieter Zapf & Cary Cooper (Eds.), Bullying and Emotional Abuse in the Workplace: International Perspectives in Research and Practice (pp.3 - 30). New York, NY: Taylor & Francis.
6. 8. Garmezy, N. (2001). Resiliency and vulnerability to adverse development outcomes associated with poverty. The American Behavioral Scientist, 34(4). Retrieved December 4, 2008 from ABI/INFORM Global.
7. 9. Harvey, S. & Keashly, L. (2003). Predicting the risk for aggression in the workplace: Risk factors, self-esteem and time at work. Social Behavior and Personality, 31(8), pp. 807 – 814. Retrieved August 4, 2008 from ProQuest Psychology Journals.
8. 10. Hoel, H. & Salin, D. (2003). Organizational antecedents of bullying. In Stale Einarsen, Helge Hoel, Dieter Zapf & Cary Cooper (Eds.), Bullying and Emotional Abuse in the Workplace: International Perspectives in Research and Practice (pp.203-218). New York, NY: Taylor & Francis.
9. 11. Hollis,Leahp.(2015). Bully University? The Cost Workplace Bullying and Employee Disengagement Bullying and Employee Disengagement in American Higher Education, SAGE open April,June 2015:1-11
10. 12. Hutchinson, M., Vickers, M., Jackson, D., & Wilkes, L. (2006). Like wolves in a pack: Predatory alliances of bullies in nursing. Journal of Management and Organization, 12(3). Retrieved August 4, 2008 from ABI/INFORM Complete database.
11. 13. LaVan, H, & Martin, W.M. (2008). Bullying in the U.S. workplace: Normative and process-oriented ethical approaches. Journal of Business Ethics, 83, pp. 147 – 165. Retrieved January 4, 2009 from EbscoHost database.
12. 14. Lester,j.(2013).Work place bullying in higher education. Published by Routledge .
13. 15. Lewis, D. (2004). Bullying at work: The impact of shame among university and college lecturers. British Journal of Guidance & Counseling, 32(3), pp. 281-299. Retrieved December 4, 2008 from Taylor & Francis Healthsciences.
14. 16. Leymann,H.(1990).Mobbing and psychological terror at workplaces. Violence and Victims,5
15. 17. Lincoln, Y.S., & Guba, E.G. (1985). Naturalistic inquiry. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage.
16. 18. Luthar, S.S., Cicchetti, D., & Becker, B. (2000). The construct of resilience: A critical evaluation and guidelines for future work. Child Development, 71(3), pp. 543-562. Retrieved December 4, 2008 from ProQuest database.
17. 19. Mason, M. (2010). Sample size and saturation in PhD studies using qualitative interviews. Forum: Qualitative Social Research,11(3),8.
18. 20. Ngalellongo , Firtz(2015).Defining Work place Bullying in In stitutions of Higher Learning,Journal of Organistion&Human Behaviour , Vol.4,No.1,pp.6-12.
19. 21. Norman,M., Ambrose,S., &Huston,T.A.(2006).Assessing and addressing facaulty morale:Cultivating consciousness, empathy, and empowerment. Review of Higher Education,29,347-379.
20. 22. O’Moore, M. & Lynch, J. (2007). Leadership, working environment and workplace bullying. International Journal of Organizational Theory and Behavior, 10(1). Retrieved June 26, 2008 from ABI/INFORM Research database.
21. 23. Pearson, C.M., Andersson, L.M., & Wegner, J.W. (2001). When workers flout convention: A study of workplace incivility. Human Relations, 54(11), pp. 1387-1419. Retrieved March 4, 2008 from ABI/INFORM Complete database.
22. 24. Seidman, I. (2006). Interviewing as qualitative research: A guide for researchers in education and the social sciences. Teachers College, Columbia University,3rd Edition.
23. 25. Smith, P.K., Singer, M., Hoel, H., & Cooper, C.L., (2003). Victimization in the school and the workplace: Are there any links? British Journal of Psychology, 94, pp. 175-188. Retrieved November 22, 2008 from EBSCO Host database.
24. 26. Sofield,L.,&Salmond ,S.(2003). Workplace violence: a focus on verbal abuse and intent to leave the organization . Orthopaedic Nursing,22(4),274-283.
25. 27. Strauss, A.L., & Corbin, J.M. (2013). Basics of qualitative research (3e), Basics of qualitative research, Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory. Thousand Oaks, USA: Sage
26. 28. Taylor,Susan K. (2012). Work place Bullying in Higher Education:Faculty Experiences and Responses. Dissertation Submitted to the faculty of the graduate school of the university of Minnesota.
27. 29. Tepper, B.J., Duffy, M.K., Henle, C.A., Lambert, L.S. (2006). Procedural Injustice, Victim, Precipitation, and Abusive Supervision. Personnel Psychology, 59 (1), 101-123. Retrieved January 26, 2008 from ProQuest database.
28. 30. Thomas, M. (2005). Bullying among support staff in a higher education institution. Health Education, 105(4), pp. 273-288. Retrieved July 7, 2008 from Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
29. 31. Zapf, D. & Einarsen, S. (2003). Individual antecedents of bullying: Victims and perpetrators. In Stale Einarsen, Helge Hoel, Dieter Zapf & Cary Cooper (Eds.), Bullying and Emotional Abuse in the Workplace: International Perspectives in Research and Practice (pp.165 - 185). New York, NY: Taylor & Francis.
30. Braxton,J.M.,&Bayer,A.E.(2004).Introduction:Faculty and student classroom improprieties. New Directions for Teaching and Learning.99,2-7.
31. 12. Chirila, Teodora & Constantian, Ticu .(2013). Understanding workplace bullying phenomenon throughits concepts: A litreture review. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 84, 1175-1179.
32. 17. Fox,S.,&Spector,P.E.(EDS).(2010). Counterproductive work behavior:Investigations of actors and targets. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
33. 19. Giorgi, Gabriele .(2012). Workplace Bullying in Academia Creates a Negative Work Environment. An Italian Study, Employ Respons Rights J (2012) 24,261–275.
34. 44. TSUNO, Kanami & KAWAKAMI, Norito (2015). Multifactor leadership styles and new exposure to workplace bullying: a six-month prospective study, Journal of Industrial Health, 53( 1), Pp. 139-151.
35. 32. Ngalellongo , Firtz(2015).Defining Work place Bullying in In stitutions of Higher Learning,Journal of Organistion&Human Behaviour , 4(1),6-12.
36. 36. Plonien, Cynthia .(2016). Bullying in the Workplace: A Leadership Perspective. AORN Journal, 103( 1), 107-110.