1. Bandura,A (1997)."Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavior change". Psychological Review (84),191-215
2. Gibson, D. M. (1986), interaction and well-being: is it quantity or quality that counts? International Journal of Aging and Human Development. 24, 29-40
3. Keyes , C . M , & Ryff , C . D ( 2000 ) . Subjective change and mental health : a self – concept theory . Social psychology Quarterly . 63 . 264 – 279
4. Keyes, C. (1998). Social Well-Being. Social Psychology Quarterly, 61, 121-140.
5. Keyes, C., & Shapiro, A.2004, (in press). Social Well-Being in the United States: A Descriptive Epidemiology. InO. Brim, C. Ryff, & R. Kessler (Eds.), Midlife in the United States. Chicago: University of Chicago Press
6. Lindfors P, et al. 2007, satisfaction. Work ability and life satisfaction among finish anaesthesiologistis. Acta anasthessio scand.2007.22.pp 185-203
7. Lyubomirsky S, King L, Diener E. the benefits of frequent positive affect: Dose happiness lead to success? Psychological Bulletin. 2005.131 (6). Pp: 803-855
8. Maltaby, J., Day, L., McCutcheon,L. E., Gillett R., Houran, J., Ashe, D. D. (2004). Personality and coping: a context for examining celebrity worship and mental health. British Journal of Psychology, 95, 411-428
9. Mayers, D.G., Diener, E.(1995). Who is happy? Psychological Sciense,6, 12-17
10. Ulker, A.(2008). Mental Health and life satisfaction of young Australians: the role of family background. Australian Economic Papers, 2, 199-218
11. Zulling, K.J. , Valois R. F. , Huebner, E. S., Drane, J .W.(2005). Adolescent health-related quality of life and perceived satisfaction with life. Quality of life resarch, 14. 1573-1584
12. 16. Diener, E. (2000). Subjective well-being: The science of happiness and a proposal for a national index .American Psychologist, 55, 34-43.
13. 21. Larson, James S, 1996: “ The World Health Organization`s Definition of Health: Social Versus Spirirtual Health “ . Social Indicators Research 38: 92-181
14. 26. Ryff , Carol D, 1989 , “ Happiness is everything or Is It? Explorations on the Meaning of Psychological Well-Being.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 57(6):1069-81