1. Bourdieu, Pierre (1989); Social Space and Symbolic Power, Sociological Theory. Vol. 7, No. 1. (Spring, 1989), pp. 14-25
2. Brown, Nicolas & Szeman, Imre; (ed.) (2000), Pierre Bourdieu: fieldwork in culture, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc.
3. Clark, David (2003); The consumer society and postmodern city, Routledge
4. Demaine, Jack (2001); Sociology of education today, Palgrave Macmillan
5. Swartz, David (1997); Culture and power, The sociology of Pierre Bourdieu, The University of Chicago Press
6. Shenoy, S (2006) Food Tourism and the Culinary Tourist, Dissertation Abstracts International, 67 (1).
7. Kahma, Nina (2012) Sport and social class: The case of Finland, International Review for the Sociology of sport.
8. Johnston, J. & Baumann, S (2004) Having their cake and Eating it too: Being distinct in an omnivorous Food Culture. Paper presented at the American Sociological Association Annual Meeting, SanFrancisco, CA.