1. - Andriotis, K. (2002) Scale of hospitality firms and local economic development: Evidence from Crete. Tourism Management, 23(4), 333–341.
2. - Allen, L., Hafer, H., Long, P., & Perdue, R. 1993. Rural residents’ attitudes toward recreation and tourism development. Journal of Travel Research, 31(4): 27–33.
3. - Andereck, K. L. (2009) Tourists’ perceptions of environmentally responsible innovations at tourism businesses. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 17 (4), 489-499.
4. - Chiu, Y. T. H., Lee, W. I. & Chen, T. H. (2014) Environmentally responsible behavior in ecotourism: Antecedents and implications. Tourism Management, 40, 321-329.
5. - Eben Saleh, Mohammed A. (2001) Environmental cognition in the vernacular landscape: assessing the aesthetic quality of Al-AlKhalaf village, southwestern Saudi.
6. - Gracan, D. Zadel, Z. and Birin, N.( 2010) Camping tourism With the purpose of Lengthening the tourism in Croatian tourism. Tourism & Hospitality, 106-119.
7. - Hassan, S. S. (2000) Determinants of market competitiveness in an environmentally sustainable tourism industry. Journal of Travel Research, 38(3): 239–245.
8. - Jackson, Mervyn S. & Robert J, Inbakaran. (2006) Evaluating Residents Attitudes and Intentions to Act towards Tourism Development in Regional Victoria, Australia, international Journal of Tourism research, int. J. tourism, Res. 8, PP. 355-366.
9. - Lee, T. H. (2013) Environmentally responsible behavior of nature-based tourists: Related concepts, measurement, and research. Journal of Tourism & Hospitality, 2 (2), 1-2.
10. - Long, P. T., Perdue, R. R., & Allen, L. (1990) Rural resident tourism perceptions and attitudes by community level of tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 28(3): 3–9.
11. - McGehee, N. G., &Andereck, K. L. (2004) Factors predicting rural residents’ support of tourism. Journal of Travel Research, 43: 131–140.
12. - Sharpley, Richard and vassb, Adrian. (2006) tourism farming and diversification: an attitudinal study, Tourism Management, 27, Pp. 1040-1052.
13. - Sharpley, Richard. (2002) Rural tourism and the challenge of tourism diversification: the case of Cyprus, Tourism management, Vol. 23, No.4, Pp. 233- 244.
14. - Su, B. (2011) Rural tourism in China. Tourism Management, Vol. 32, No. 6. Pp.1438-1441.
15. - Teh, L.,Cabanban, A.S. (2007) Planning for sustainable tourism in southern Pulau Banggi .Anassessment of biophysical conditions and their implications for future tourism development ", Journal of Environmental Management, 85 (4): 999-1008.
16. - Yaghmaiyan, M. (2003) Tourism in Iran, Iran, Tehran: Publication of cultural heritage research centre.
17. - Ying Tianya and Zhou, Yongguang. (2007) Community, governments and external capitals in China,s rural cultural tourism: A comparative study of two adjacent villages, Tourism Management, Vol. 28, No. 1, Pp.96- 107.
18. -Carsen, G., Knight, A. (2001) The environmental attitudes and practices of family business in the rural Tuorism and Hospitality sectors, journal of sustainable,vol.9,No.4.
19. -Davis, J. S., &Morais, D. P.( 2004) Factions and enclaves: small towns and socially unsustainable tourism development. Journal of Travel Research, 43: 3–10
20. -Huang, M., Hu, H., Zhang, J., Chen, L.(2006) Comprehensive valuation of eco-tourism resources in Yichun forest region of Northeast China, Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao. 17(11): 2163-9.
21. -Inskeep, E. (2005) Tourism Planning: An Integrated and sustainable Development approach.
22. .Ballantyne, M., & Pickering, C. (2012). Ecotourism as a threatening process for wild orchids. Journal of Ecotourism, 11(1), 34–47.
23. Baral, N., Stern, M. J., & Bhattarai, R. (2008). Contingent valuation of ecotourism in Annapurna conservation area, Nepal: Implications for sustainable park finance and local development. Ecological Economics, 66(2), 218–227
24. Brennan, F., & Allen, G. (2001). Community-based ecotourism, socialexclusion and the changing political economy of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. In D.Harrison (Ed.), Tourism and the less
25. Dimitrov, N. & Petrevska, B., 2012, Rural Tourism Development Zones: The Case of Macedonia, Researches Review of the Department of Geography, tourism and hotel management, 50, PP. 152-162
26. Drăgulănescu, I.V. and Druţu, M. (2012), Rural Tourism for Local Economic Development, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Volume 2, Special Issue 1 (2012), pp. 196-203. ISSN: 2225- 8329.
27. Figueiredo, E. and Raschi, A. (2013): Trekking out of the crisis: is there a role for rural tourism?, Working group number: 17, XXV ESRS Congress, Florence, Italy, 29 July- 1 August, 2013. http://www.florenceesrs2013.com
28. Nyaupane, G. P., & Thapa, B. (2004). Evaluation of ecotourism: A comparative assessment in the Annapurna Conservation Area Project, Nepal. Journal of Ecotourism (1), 20–45
29. Ramjit, M. (2015), Sustainable regional development through rural tourism in Jammu and Kashmir, African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Vol. 4 (2) - (2015). ISSN: 2223-814X. http//: www.ajhtl.com
30. Tran, L., & Walter, P. (2014). Ecotourism, gender and development in Northern Vietnam. Annals of Tourism Research, 44, 116–130.
31. developed world: Issues and case studies (pp. 203–221). New York: CABI Publishing
32. Stone, M., &Wall, G. (2004). Ecotourism and community development: Case studies from Hainan, China. Environmental Management, 33(1), 12–24.
33. Stolarick. k, Denstedt .M, Donald. B, Spencer. G. M, (2010), Creativity, Tourism and Economic Development in a Rural Context: the case of Prince Edward County, Journal of Rural and Community Development. Development in a Rural Context: the Case of Prince Edward County. Working Paper Series: Martin Prosperity Research. pp. 1 – 21.