1. -Mohammad Reza Nazari and Salleh Bin Hj Hassan (2011), The Role of Television in the Enhancement of Farmers’ Agricultural Knowledge. African Journal of Agricultural Research. Vol. 6 (4), pp.931-936. ( Nazari and Salleh 2011)
2. -Lia Oso (1991) Agriculture on Nigerian Television: A Critique of Current Practice. Africa Review, Vol. 7, No. 2.
3. -Salleh Hassan, Hayrol Azril Mohamed Shaffril, Muhamad Sham Shahkat Ali and Nor Sabila Ramli (2010) Agriculture Agency, Mass media and Farmers: A Combination for Creating Knowledgeable Agriculture Community. African Journal of Agricultural Research Vol. 5(24), pp. 3500-3513, 18 December, 2010.
4. -Chachhar, A., Osman, M., & Omar, S. (2012). Impact of Satellite Television on Agricultural Development in Pakistan. Global Media Journal – Malaysian Edition, Volume 2, Issue 2., 30.
5. Fernandes, s, and moldogaziev,T. (2015).employee empowerment and job satisfaction in the us federal bureaucracy. The American review of public administration.n 45.p 357-401.
6. Kukenberger and Mathieu.(2015). Across-level test of empowerment and process influences on members. Journal of management. N41. P 987-1016.
7. Mefalopolous, P. (2008). Development Communication: A Source Book.UN World Bank. Washington: World Bank publications.