1. - Baubock.R.(2003)."Reinventing urban citizenship" citizenship studies Vol 7.Tssuez:139 – 160.
2. - Capurri, V. (2003).Italian catholic immigrants in Toronto at the beginning of the twentieth century: A case of religious citizenship (Ontario), MAL 42/02, Apr 2004.
3. - Jorgenson, S. (2012) «Global Citizenship Education(GCE) in Post Secondry Institutions», University of Alberta, Journal of Global Citizenship & Equity Education, 2 (1), 145-162.
5. - Sassen,S,(2004)."The Repositioning of citizenship.Emergent subjects and Spaces for polities" Berkeley Journal of Sociology,vol,46:4-25.
6. - Schebley, B. (2004). Religious oppression and womens civil riyhts: the effects of Islamic resurgence on muslim Lebanese womens freedom, the university of Utah, DALA 65/02.
7. - Vitermark.J&et al.(2005)."Reinventing Multiculturalism urban citizenship and the Negotiation of Ethnic Diversity in Amsterdam" Internatinal Journal of urban and Regional Research,Vol.29,Issue.3:622-640