1. Barrios, J. J. (2017), Trust and civic engagement: Evidence from six Latin American cities, Journal of Trust Research, 7 (2): 187-203.
3. Beitter, R. M. and Martinez, A. R. (2010), “Women’s roles in the Middle East and north Africa’, California: Greenwood.
5. Delhey, J. & Newton, K. (2002), “Who Trusts? The Origins of Social Trust in Seven Nations”, Research Unit “Social Structure and Social Reporting“ Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB)
7. Ervasti, H. et al. (2019), Social and Institutional Trust in Times of Crisis: Greece, 2002–2011, Social Indicators Research, 141 (3): 1207-1231.
9. Foroutan, Y. (2020), Ethnic or Religious Identities?: Multicultural Analysis in Australia from Socio-Demographic Perspective, Journal of Ethnic and Cultural Studies, Vol. 7, No. 1, 1-14.
11. Foroutan, Y. (2019), "Cultural Analysis of Half-Century Demographic Swings of Iran: The Place of Popular Culture", Journal of Ethnic and Cultural Studies, 6 (1): 77-89.
13. Foroutan, Y. (2019), Formation of Gender Identity in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Does Educational Institution Matter?, Journal of Beliefs & Values: Studies in Religion & Education,39(2): 1-18.
15. Fukuyama, Francis. 1995. Trust: The social virtues and the creation of prosperity. New York: Free Press.
17. Good, W. J. (1963), World revolution and family patterns, New York: Free Press
18. Jacob, K. and Kalter, F. (2013), Intergenerational Change in Religious Salience among Immigrant Families in Four European Countries, International Migration, 51 (3): 38-56.
19. Healy,T.(2002).Themeasurementofsocialcapitalatinternationallevel.OECDandUKOffice of National Statistics.http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/1/60/2380281.pdf.
21. House, James S, and Sharon. Wolf1978. Effects of urban residence on interpersonal trust and helping behavior. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 36: 1029-1043. Inglehart,
23. Ikeda, K. (2012), Social and Institutional Trust in East and Southeast, Working Paper Series, Taiwan: Asian Barometer & Global barometer
25. Inglehart, R. (1977), The Silent Revolution: Changing values and political styles among Western publics, Princeton: Princeton University Press.
27. Inglehart, Ronald (1999) ‘Trust, well-being and democracy’, in Warren, Mark E. (ed.) (1999)
28. Democracy and Trust, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 88-120
30. seconddemographictransition.InR.Jayakody,A.Thornton,&W.G.Axinn(Eds.),Ideational perspectives on international family change(pp. 81–118). New York: Lawrence Erlbaum.
31. Newton, Kenneth. 1999. “Social and political trust in established democracies”. In. Critical Citizens, ed. Pippa Norris, 169-187. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
33. Newton, Kenneth. 2001. Trust, social capital, civil society, and democracy. International Political Science Review 22 (2): 201–214.
35. PEW Research Center (2007), “Americans and Social Trust: Who, Where and Why”, Social and Demographic February 2007.
38. Putnam, Robert D. 1993. Making democracy work: Civic traditions in modern Italy. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
40. Putnam, Robert D. 1995a. Bowling Alone: America’s Declining Social Capital. Journal of Democracy 6: 65-78.
42. Putnam, Robert D. 1995b. Tuning in, turning out: The strange disappearance of social capital in America. Political Science and Politics 28: 664–683.
44. Putnam, Robert D. 2000c. Bowling Alone.The collapse and revival of American community.New York: Simmon and Schuster.
46. Putnam, Robert D., and Steven Yonish. 1997. New evidence on trends in American social capital and civic engagement: Are we really “bowling alone”? Harvard University.
48. Rowland, D. T. (2012), Population Aging: The Transformation of Societies, Springer, the Netherland.
50. Ronald.1999. “Trust, well-being and democracy”. In Democracy and Trust, ed. Mark E. Warren, 88-120. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
52. Roumeliotou, M. And Rontos, K. (2009), Social Trust in Local Communities and Its Demographic, Socioeconomic Predictors: The Case of Kalloni, Lesvos, Greece, International Journal of Criminology and Sociological Theory, 2 (1): 230-250.
54. Simmel, Georg (1950) The Sociology of Georg Simmel. Translated and edited by Kurt Wolff. Glencoe, Illinois: The Free Press
56. Uslaner, Eric M. 2002. The Moral Foundations of Trust. New York: Cambridge University Press.
58. Uslaner, Eric M. 1998. Social capital, television, and the “mean world”: Trust, optimism, and civic participation. Political Psychology 19: 441–467.
60. Uslaner, Eric M. 2000. Producing and consuming trust. Political Science Quarterly 115, no. 4: 569-590.
62. van de Kaa, K. (1987), Europe’s second demographic transition, Population Bulletin, 42 (1): 1-57.
63. Whiteley, Paul F. 1999. “The origins of social capital”.In Social Capital and European
64. Democracy, ed. Jan van Deth, Marco Maraffi, Kenneth Newton, and Paul Whiteley, 25-40. London: Routledge
65. Winter,I.(Ed.).(2000).SocialcapitalandpublicpolicyinAustralia.Melbourne:Australian Institute of Family Studies.