1. Esteva, Gustavo, (1992), “ Development”, in Sachs, Wolfgang (ed), The Develpe Dictionary, London.
2. Griffin, Keith and Mckinely, Terry, (1994), Implementing Human Development Strategy, London: Macmilan Press Ltd.
3. Haas, Michael, (1991), Polity and Society: Philosophical Underpinnings of Social Science Paradigms. , New York & London: Praeger.
4. Hsieh; Hsiu- Fang & Shanon; Sara E. (2005), "Three Approaches to Content Analysis",Qualitativr Health Research, Vol.15, No.9.
5. Riggs Fred W., (1984), “ Development”, in Sartori, Giovanni (ed.), Social Siences Concepts, London.
6. Rist, Gilbert (2002) the history of development: From Western Origins to Global Faith. London New York.
7. Servaes,Jan,(1989) "shifts in development and communication theory: with a brief discussion of its commuinication policy and planning cosequesnces". Progress in communication sciences, Vol.Ix, edited by Brenda Dervin and Melvin J.Voigt.Norwood.N.J:Allex.
8. Tehranian, Majid(1985). "Communication development indicators" in Middleton, John and Wedemeyer, Dan.J.(eds): Methods of communications Planning. UNESCO.Paris.
9. Tehranian, Majid(1994), “Communication and Development” in communication Theory Today, David Crawley and David Mitchel, Stanford, University, u.s.a.
10. UN,(1990),Human Development Report.
11. Zhang, Y. , & Wildemuth, B. M. (2009). Qualitative analysis of content. In B. Wildemuth (Ed.),
12. Applications of Social Research Methods to Questions in Information and Library Science (pp.308-319). Westport, CT: Libraries Unlimited. PDF