1. - Blackburn.R(2007).The Sustainability Handbook,The Complete Management Guide to Achieving Social, Economic, and Environmental Respon-sibility,First published by Earthscan in the UK and USA,London.
2. - Dunlap, R.E.,& Cotton, W.R.(2014)Environmental Socioligy. Annual Review of Socioligy, 5, pp.243-273.
3. - Divise, A. (2014) But we knew that already! A stady into the relationship between social capital and volunteering, Conference paper, Sheffied.
4. -Fiallo, E.A., and Jacobson, S.K. (2013). "Local communities and protected areas: Attitudes of rural residents towards conservation and Machailla National Park, Ecuador". Environmental Conservation. 22 (3), 241-249.
5. - Kakabadse,Andrew And Kalu N.(2009).Citizenship A Reality Far From Ideal ,Cranfield University, UK And Auburn University ,US,Published By Palgrave Macmillan Palgrave Macmillan in the US is a division of st Martin s Press LL.C.New York.
6. -Kraut, R., Patterson, M., Lundmark, V., Kiesler, S.,Mukopadhyay, T., and Scherlis, W. (2001). "Internet Paradox: A social technology that reduces social involvement and psychological well-being?" American Psychologist.53(9). p. 1017-1031.
7. -Miller.seumas.(2004).social action:A Teleological account,Published by The Press Syndicate of The University Of Cambridge.
8. - Putnam , R. (1995)." Bowling alone: America's declining Social Capital", Journal of Democracy 6(10): 65-78.
9. - Putnam, R. (2000) Social Capital: Measurement And Consequences Kennedy School Of Government, Harvard University. Http://Www.Oecd.Org/Cer/Obj I.
10. - Sklair.Land Miller.D.(2010).Capitalist globalization,corporate social responsibility and social policy Critical Social policy.